Opening Hours and Click & Collect Availability
All orders must either be placed for delivery by courier or collected from our Click and Collect collection point.
All Click and Collect orders must be collected from our collection point which, the address to collect from is:
Our Click and Collect service is operating in line with Government Guidelines during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please remember that this service may be unavailable at short notice should Government Guidance dictate this.
1) How to place an order for Click and Collect
You must place your order via our website by following the steps below:
- add your required item(s) to your basket
- visit the basket and thoroughly check the items meet your needs, once an order is made, no changes are possible
- select a date to collect your order using the calendar (collection is possible Monday-Friday only)
- select United Kingdom as your country and click the Show Delivery options button
- choose a Click and Collect Timeslot as your delivery method
- complete all requested details and make payment (you will still be asked to complete your address details, which are necessary to make payment)
- you will be sent an order confirmation email, which is to advise you that we have received your order
2) Collecting Your Items
- please allow at least 1hr before attempting to collect your order, we will send you an email to confirm that your order has been dispatched to our collection point, this means your order is ready to collect from our collection point.
- before you attend our premises, ensure you have your order confirmation email, we cannot release any orders without it
- on arrival to our collection point, press the intercom and wait for assistance
- please ensure you have your order number to hand along with your address details (our team may ask you to present these through the window or confirm them verbally before we can release your order)
- we will then locate your order and provide further instructions
- please step away from the door at least 2 metres
- please remember, our Click and Collect service is not operational on Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holidays and collection on these days is therefore not possible
- please note that we will only hold your order at our collection point for 7 days after your chosen collection date. After 7 days, your order will be cancelled and returned to stock and a refund will be issued, however bespoke and made to order products such as inflated balloons or products with personalisation are non-refundable and after 7 days will be disposed of appropriately.
Opening Hours and Click & Collect Hours
|Day||Opening Hours||Click and Collect Hours|
|Monday||8am - 4pm||10am - 1pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 4pm||10am - 1pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 4pm||10am - 1pm|
|Thursday||8am - 4pm||10am - 1pm|
|Friday||8am - 4pm||10am - 1pm|